IRELAND END-TO-END IN 12 DAYS
The 12 Day Tour consists of 12 full days of cycling. It runs from Saturday to the following Thursday. If you prefer a more strenuous challenge we also run a 7 Day tour. The first day is our transfer and arrival day. The total distance is 1,040 km averaging 87 km per day. The total elevation is 9,708 m averaging 809 m per day.
The tour is primarily on quiet roads with a small number of joining sections on busier roads. Some cycling in towns and cities is necessary, particularly at the start and end of the day. The route is very scenic with the following itinerary:
- Saturday - Arrival Day
- Sunday – Schull to Glengarriff
- Monday – Glengarriff to Killarney
- Tuesday – Killarney to Ballybunion
- Wednesday – Ballybunion to Spanish Point
- Thursday – Spanish Point to Ballyvaughan
- Friday – Ballyvaughan to Galway
- Saturday – Galway to Clifden
- Sunday – Clifden to Westport
- Monday – Westport to Sligo
- Tuesday – Sligo to Donegal
- Wednesday – Donegal to Letterkenny
- Thursday – Letterkenny to Malin Head, then drive to the city of Belfast via the International Airport
Roads are generally well surfaced and suitable for of 25 mm or more. We recommend a good quality and well-fitted road or hybrid bike for the 12 Day tour. We can provide bike hire should you not wish to bring your own.
We can even provide you with bike hire for the duration of your tour. Many prefer to ride their own bike, but if this isn't practical, then bike hire may be for you! Just tick the bike you require when completing the booking form and we will have it for you. We will help you adjust and try it before starting. You can find all the information on bike hire by following this link.
Booking your MizMal Ireland End-to-End Tour
A deposit of £160 will secure your place. Full payment is due no later than eight weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. The base price shown for each tour includes transfer from Cork Airport. When we receive your booking, we will send you an email with a link to view and pay an invoice for the deposit. You can pay the invoice electronically or by cheque. When we receive your payment your place is booked. We will send you an invoice for the balance at a later date.
The Ireland End-To-End with Wild Atlantic Cycling is also available in a more challenging 7 Day format.