IRELAND END-TO-END IN 7 DAYS
The 7 Day tour consists of 7 full days of cycling. It runs from Saturday to Saturday. The first day is our transfer and arrival day. The total distance is 894 km averaging 128 km per day. The total elevation is 8,489 m averaging 1,213 m per day.
The tour is primarily on quiet roads with a small number of joining sections on busier roads. Some cycling in towns and cities is necessary, particularly at the start and end of the day. Roads are generally well surfaced and suitable for road bike tires of 25 mm or more. We recommend a good quality and well-fitted road bike with dropped handlebars for the 7 Day tour. We can provide bike hire should you not wish to bring your own. The route is very scenic with the following itinerary:
- Saturday - Arrival Day
- Sunday – Schull to Killarney
- Monday – Killarney to Spanish Point
- Tuesday – Spanish Point to Galway
- Wednesday – Galway to Westport
- Thursday – Westport to Donegal town
- Friday – Donegal town to Buncrana
- Saturday – Buncrana to Malin Head, then drive to the city of Belfast via the International Airport
Dates and Pricing
We have two tours scheduled for 2018. There may be more if there is demand, so please contact us if the dates below don’t suit:
- Saturday 9th June to Saturday 16th June 2018 - £970 sharing. Add £245 for single.
- Saturday 18th August to Saturday 25th August 2018 - £1,110 sharing. Add £265 for single.
The base price shown above includes pick up at Cork Airport. Dublin pick up is an additional £30 and Belfast an additional £40.
Booking your MizMal Ireland End-to-End Tour
A deposit of £160 will secure your place. Full payment is due no later than eight weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. The base price shown for each tour includes transfer from Cork Airport. When we receive your booking, we will send you an email with a link to view and pay an invoice for the deposit. You can pay the invoice electronically or by cheque. When we receive your payment your place is booked. We will send you an invoice for the balance at a later date.
The Ireland End-To-End with Wild Atlantic Cycling is also available in a more relaxed 12 Day format.