'MizMal Relaxed' - 12 Day Tour
600 miles / 12 days / 50 miles per day (average)
MizMal Relaxed appeals to those who want all the fun and challenge of MizMal, but with shorter daily mileage, more time to complete the route and all the same stunning scenery.
“MizMal Relaxed” …
All the challenge, landscapes and music of the regular 7 day 'MizMal', but with extra time to explore it all in a laid back 12 days of cycling. The route takes us from Mizen Head in the south to Malin Head in the north. There is an additional stopover in Clifden on the eighth day. Clifden is a beautiful little town on the western edge of the Connemara National Park popular with hikers. This is the only difference to the 7 Day MizMal in terms of the actual route.
- Saturday 16th to Thursday 28th September 2017 - £1,495 (2 places left!)
- Saturday 8th September to Thursday 20th September 2018 - £1,525
- Arrive: Belfast, Dublin or Cork on Saturday 16th. We pick you up and transfer to Schull in West Cork for the night
- Cycle an average of 50 miles each day
- Depart: Derry or Belfast. We transfer you to Londonderry or Belfast Thursday evening
Bike hire is available if you prefer not to bring your own bike. See this page for information on our reasonably priced bike hire.
Price: Only £1,495 (2017) or £1,525 (2018) - includes transfers, accommodation, breakfasts, lunches, tea stops, luggage transfer and support). Non-sharing room option is an additional £420.
Read more about what's included - unbeatable value, smooth logistics
Read about the route and itinerary - stunning cycling, superbly organised
Read our fantastic reviews - 5 star customer feedback!