1. General ethos is relaxed. Enjoy the sights.
2. YOUR responsibility to have bags labelled. Including ‘day bag’ and please have our numbers on phone
3. Have you completed the ICE form? Any medical conditions / allergies noted?
4. Covid - we all know what to do. Rem some more nervous than others
- as you wish and with whoever you wish
- No-one has prioirity on road but be sensitive to cars. Best to avoid waving cars past
6. Cluster App
5. Evening - meals are booked in hotels?
6. Lunch is included - marked on Route Guides along with coffee stops
7. Emphasize Hygiene - Remove gloves and use hand disinfectant
8. Support team will move ahead and be at lunch location prep lunch in time for first rider arriving. Will wait until all riders through
9. Bags will be in reception when you arrive
10. Where practical, the support vehicle will ‘leap frog’ the riders. If we pass don’t wave unless you want us to stop. We will be looking in our mirror and a clear ‘hand on the head’ signal will be seen and we will stop at next safe area
11. We will carry snacks, fruit, water, cordial,
12. If you flag us down you have the option of travelling in the Support vehicle if you are cold or tired, etc. Bike will go in van
13. Call 999 immediately for any emergency that requires medical attention and then call your Tour Leader
14. You will have opportunity to provide feedback on all aspects of the tour once completed. If there is something that you feel strongly needs to be brought to our attention before that, then we welcome your comments and suggestions