Cycle through Wales and England from Abergaveny to Holy Island in 11 Days
Approximately 77 km and 1,300 meters per day
Suitable for the 'Active' rider.
This fantastic new tour takes you through some of the most stunning cycling areas to be found in England and Wales. The Brecon Beacons, Snowdonia National Park, the Peak District, the Pennines, the Yorkshire Dales and Northumberland. The start is in the welsh town of Abergaveny – known as the Gateway to Wales. We finish by crossing a tidal causeway to the village and castle on Holy Island.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and breakfast in great hotels
- A delicious 3-course finishing meal
- Luggage transfer
- Advice on places to stop for your morning coffee
- Water, Soft drinks, fruit, cakes and bars en route
- Hearty lunches in pubs or restaurants on cycling days
- Van and mechanical support
- GPX route files
What is NOT included in the tour
- Evening meals - Our stopovers all have reasonably priced restaurants and pubs nearby and most of the hotels have good dining. Breakfast and lunch IS included
- Optional trips / entry fees for any excursions you arrange independently
- Insurance - you need to organise your own bike and travel insurance as required
- Gels, high energy bars, energy powder and shakes - bring your own as per what works best for you and your tummy!
- The Brecon Beacons
- Snowdonia National Park
- The Peak District
- The Pennines
- The Yorkshire Dales
- Northumberland AONB
- Part one takes in the Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia National Park
- Then a coach transfer from north Wales to the Peak District
- We cycle through the Peaks, the Pennines, Yorkshire Dales and Northumbria
- We finish with a meal and drinks in the village on Holy Island!