Cycle the Croatian Islands in 6 Days with Gulet Yacht Accommodation
From Split to Dubrovnik. Approximately 70 km and 1,200 meters per day.
Suitable for the 'Active' Rider.
Price - £2,300 Per Person Sharing. Single rooms are not available for this tour.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on a luxury gulet yacht!
- Breakfast and evening meals on the yacht
- Advice on places to stop for your morning coffee
- Water, Soft drinks, fruit, cakes and bars en route
- Support cyclist / guide on all the routes
- GPX route files
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport transfers at the start from Split and finish at Dubrovnik are available for an additional cost
- Optional trips / entry fees for any excursions you arrange independently
- Insurance - you need to organise your own bike and travel insurance as required
- Gels, high energy bars, energy powder and shakes - bring your own as per what works best for you and your tummy!
- Flights to Split / from Dubrovnik
The tour is mostly on quiet island roads with a small number of joining sections on busier roads. Some cycling in towns and cities is necessary. Roads are generally well surfaced and suitable for road bike tires of 25 mm or more. We recommend a good quality and well-fitted road bike with dropped handlebars. If bringing your bike in a box, we can remove it and return it to you at the end of the tour. The route is very scenic with the following itinerary (note figures may differ slightly):
- Day One - Arrival in Split on the Croatian mainland and prepare
- Day Two – Cycle Brac island
- Day Three – Cycle Hvar island
- Day Four – Cycle Viz island
- Day Five – Cycle Korcula island
- Day Six – Cycle Peljesac peninsula
- Day Seven – Cycle Peljesac peninsula with a finish in Dubrovnik
- Day Eight – Depart Dubrovnik
Please note that the boat motors between the islands generally in the early hours of the morning before you awake.
Transfers to yacht for you and your bike from Split Airport, Croatia. We then prepare our bikes and spend the night on the yacht. This first night is included in the price of the tour. We sail to Brac Island early in the morning (you'll still be snoozing in your cabin!) and begin cycling after a hearty breakfast aboard this stunning boat.
Please contact us if you have other travel requirements you wish to discuss and we will do our best to assist!
Departing at the End
The tour finishes with a stunning ride on the Peljesac peninsula followed by a 'Captain's Dinner' on our yacht which by now will feel like home. We spend the night on the boat and finish with a beautiful, relaxing sail into the unique setting of the beautiful city of Dubrovnik. Our arrival time in Dubrovnik is approximately 10am (TBC). This ends our wonderful tour and you will then travel on as per your arrangements. We can provide transfers to Dubrovnik Airport.