Ride for Freedom – Cancellation Policy Specific for Tour De France 2023 Pre-Tour 24th June to 1st July 2023
You are booking this tour with Wild Atlantic Cycling.
Bookings are made through our sister company website, Coast 2 Coast Cycling:
1. Flexible Booking and Cancellation
- A £500 deposit is due on completion of the Booking Form. Your place on the tour will be confirmed as soon as the deposit is received. Final payment is due no later than 24th March 2023
- There will be no refunds if you make a cancellation beyond this date. For medical and other emergencies leading to cancellation you should contact your insurer. We cannot make exceptions to this policy for any reason including personal emergencies, unexpected weather, natural disasters or terrorism.
- Wild Atlantic Cycling also reserves the right to cancel this trip using our discretion if the safety of our travellers or staff should be compromised. In the event of cancellation, Wild Atlantic Cycling is not responsible for any loss incurred for non-refundable travel costs. In this case, a refund of payments received by Wild Atlantic Cycling will constitute the full and final settlement.
- This tour is subject to reaching the minimum bookings required. We advise you contact us before booking flights or other travel. In the event of having to cancel this tour, we will endeavour to do so by the final sign up date of 28th February 2023. You will have the option of transferring to an alternative tour or a refund of all monies paid to us by you. In the case of inadequate group size, Wild Atlantic Cycling is not responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by you in preparation for the tour.
- Accommodation is on a Sharing basis, unless you specify Single at time of booking. If you book on a general Sharing basis we will attempt to place you with someone of the same gender. If this isn't possible you will need to upgrade to a Single and will be asked to pay the single supplement.
2. Bike and Equipment
- It is your responsibility to ensure your bike is in an acceptable condition and suitable for road use and well maintained
- Tyres must be in good condition with no obvious damage
- You must bring with you a small personal kit for all rides with 3 x tyre levers, 2 x tubes, pump or gas canisters
- This tour will not be supported by a fully-qualified mechanic. Basic mechanical assistance will be provided and repairs at local bike shops will be faciliated.
- We highly recommend that you bring with you and wear, a suitable road cycling helmet
- We will have a small supply of spares and equipment available at cost price. You will be required to pay for any items used by the end of the following day
- We will be careful when transporting equipment, however will not be responsible for any damage whether this occurs during the tour or whilst the equipment is in transit by Wild Atlantic Cycling Limited or by a third party
3. Insurance, Liability and Risk
- All cyclists must arrange their own travel insurance for the duration of the tour to cover emergency medical expenses, repatriation and personal accident
- We also recommend that you include insurance for baggage, personal liability and cancellation to your cover. You may be required to provide details of a suitable policy.
- In the event of an insurance claim, this must be directed to your insurers and not Wild Atlantic Cycling
- Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realise and accept that participation in cycle touring is at your own risk and that you must rely on your own ability in dealing with all hazards and ride in a manner which is safe for yourself and all others, obeying the rules of the road at all times. You also agree that you are medically fit and able to undertake this activity and that no liability whatsoever shall attach to Wild Atlantic Cycling in respect of illness, injury, loss or damage suffered by you, in or by reason of the cycle tour, save that caused by wilful neglect of the company
In the unlikely event that you should have any complaint or cause for concern, please address the matter in the first instance to the Wild Atlantic Cycling representative who will do their utmost to resolve the matter there and then. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, please notify us in writing within 14 days of your tour finish date with full details of your complaint. We will deal with your complaint fairly and reply to you within 14 days
- European Customers are required to bring with them their European Health Insurance Card - E111 / Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC).
- It is your responsibility to ensure you arrive at the start of the tour or at a pickup time within a reasonable time as agreed in advance
- On occasions we will use imagery and photography taken on tour for marketing purposes and social media engagement. Including pictures taken by associates / employees of Wild Atlantic Cycling and shared by clients participating in the cycling event via the Cluster group photo sharing App and the group messaging tool WhatsApp. Let us know in advance of your tour if you have any personal objections to this and we will take this into account.
We endeavour to ensure all published content (online and offline) is factually correct at the time of creation. However, information is subject to change, including (but not limited to) schedule of holidays, prices, inclusions, exclusions and terms.
Wild Atlantic Cycling reserves the right to make any changes deemed suitable for safety or commercial reasons without prior consultation or communication.